Wildlife Queensland Fraser Coast has a number of activities and campaigns.
Wildlife Rescue Fraser Coast For 24/7, 365 day/year help with ANY injured, native wildlife, phone 07 4121 3146
General Meeting. Wildlife Qld Fraser Coast Branch will hold its first General Meeting for 2018 at 2 pm on Sunday 18 February at Halcro St Community Centre, Halcro St, Pt Vernon. Members are encouraged to attend and participate in Branch decision making. An open discussion session will be held from 1 pm to 1:50 pm; bring your lunch and join in.
Butterfly Identification Workshop 1.00-4.30 pm, Sunday 11 March, Tinana State School, Gympie Rd, Tinana. Gold coin donation (afternoon tea provided). RSVP to Sara 4129 5789 or Carol firstname.lastname@example.org
Nature Walks First Saturday of the month.
- Saturday 10 March. Point Vernon circuit: Gatakers Bay to Eli Creek mangroves and Paraweena Park. Contact Peter 0432 250 213
- Saturday 7 April. Walligan Rail Trail. Contact Vanessa 0428 624 366
- Saturday 5 May. ‘The Wild’: member John Williams’ property near Gundiah. Contact Peter 0432 250 213
Nature in the Library talks 12 noon to 1 pm, third Friday of the month at Hervey Bay library. Contact Sara 4129 5789 or the library 4197 4220
- Friday 16 February. Alan Peebles. All about birds.
- Friday 16 March. Don & Lesley Bradley. Research on satellite tracking of turtles.
- Friday 20 April. Don & Lesley Bradley. Nest relocation of turtles.
Monthly community outings Contact Carol Bussey 4129 5979
Koala project Woocoo Park, Maryborough – annual koala count and revegetation. Contact Carol Bussey 4117 3483
Anti-plastic campaign displays, pantomime, merchandise, spot the shopper. Contact Diane Christensen 4128 399
Add me to the Branch’s email Contact Vanessa Elwell-Gavins 0428 624 366
Add me to the Wambaliman email Contact Rodney Jones email@example.com
Editor and production of Quarterly newsletter, Wambaliman Contact Rodney Jones firstname.lastname@example.org