Wildlife Queensland Fraser Coast has a number of activities and campaigns.
Wildlife Rescue Fraser Coast For 24/7, 365 day/year help with ANY injured, native wildlife, phone 07 4121 3146
General Meeting. The next General Meeting of Wildlife Qld Fraser Coast Branch will be held at Halcro St Community Centre, Point Vernon at 2 pm on Sunday 17 June. Members are encouraged to attend and participate in Branch decision making.
Wildlife Friendly Gardens Workshop 1.45 pm (for 2.00 pm start)-4.30 pm, Saturday 23 June, Community Nursery behind Urangan Community Centre, off Elizabeth St, Urangan. $5 per person, includes afternoon tea and a folder with lots of useful information. Bookings essential. Contact Vanessa email@example.com or 0428 624 366
Nature Walks First Saturday of the month.
- Saturday 5 May. ‘The Wild’: member John Williams’ property near Gundiah. Contact Peter 0432 250 213
- Saturday 2 June. Burrum Coast National Park. Contact Vanessa 0428 624 366
- Saturday 7 July. Mt Bauple National Park. Contact Peter 0432 250 213
Nature in the Library talks 12 noon to 1 pm, third Friday of the month at Hervey Bay library. Contact Sara 4129 5789 or the library 4197 4220
- Friday 20 April. Don & Lesley Bradley. Nest relocation of turtles.
- Friday 18 May. Yvonne Miles. Aspects of dugong biology.
- Friday 15 June. Tina Raveneau. Native trees and National Tree Day.
Monthly community outings Contact Carol Bussey 4129 5979
Koala project Woocoo Park, Maryborough – annual koala count and revegetation. Contact Carol Bussey 4117 3483
Anti-plastic campaign displays, pantomime, merchandise, spot the shopper. Contact Diane Christensen 4128 399
Add me to the Branch’s email Contact Vanessa Elwell-Gavins 0428 624 366
Add me to the Wambaliman email Contact Rodney Jones firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor and production of Quarterly newsletter, Wambaliman Contact Rodney Jones email@example.com