Wildlife Queensland Fraser Coast has a number of activities and campaigns.
Wildlife Rescue Fraser Coast For 24/7, 365 day/year help with ANY injured, native wildlife, phone 07 4121 3146
General Meeting. 2.00 pm, Sunday 16 July. Foresters Hall, Richmond St, Maryborough.
Wildlife Friendly Gardens Workshop 2.00-4.30 pm, Saturday 12 August, Lupton St. Community Garden, Maryborough. Cost $5, Bookings essential. Phone Diane 07 4128 3992
Nature Walks First Saturday of the month.
- Saturday 5 August. Mt Doongul. Contact Peter 0400 656 325
Nature in the Library talks 12 noon to 1 pm, third Friday of the month at Hervey Bay library. Contact Sara 4129 5789 or the library 4197 4220
- Friday 21 July. Carol Bussey, Sara Gerdsen, and David Arthur. Climate Change and Wildlife.
- Friday 18 August. John Williams. Flying cane toads: The Indian Myna invasion.
- Friday 15 September. Yvonne Miles. Humpback whales.
- Friday 20 October. David Flack. More about frogs.
- Friday 17 November. Jim Johnston. Saving the wildlife of Laos.
National Tree Day Tree planting at Doolong Rd, Hervey Bay. Wildlife Fraser Coast stall with information. Contact Carol Bussey 4129 5979
Monthly community outings Contact Carol Bussey 4129 5979
Koala project Woocoo Park, Maryborough – annual koala count and revegetation. Contact Carol Bussey 4129 5979
Anti-plastic campaign displays, pantomime, merchandise, spot the shopper. Contact Diane Christensen 4128 399
Add me to the Branch’s email Contact Vanessa Elwell-Gavins 0428 624 366
Add me to the Wambaliman email Contact Rodney Jones firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor and production of Quarterly newsletter, Wambaliman Contact Rodney Jones email@example.com